There are different varieties of green tea powders available in the market but not all these are matcha. Matcha tea powder is a unique variety of organic matcha green tea which comes only from Japan. Its climate, soil and other
geographical conditions are favorable for the cultivation and production of this green tea. This tea has centuries ago significance in Japanese tea culture which makes it popular here ever today. Although, matcha is in great demand in Japan, it doesn’t means that its distribution is limited to here only. There are several worldwide countries where people are aware about its health benefits and they are its regular consumers.
Few of the Matcha benefits include:
– Boosts energy levels and helps in reducing weight
– Provides calmness and relaxation
– Helps in concentration and enhances the mood as well
– Fights against cancer and bacteria
– High in fiber
– Rich in selenium, zinc, chromium, magnesium and vitamin C
– Reduces cholesterol levels and helps in diabetes
– Packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
With amazing benefits and anti-oxidants found in Matcha, without a doubt Matcha has been known among the healthiest tea on globe. In various studies, it has been found that Matcha green tea is high in anti-oxidants that other green teas in the market. The large amount of anti-oxidants is due to how Matcha is made. It is basically ground down top quality natural tea leaves, so when you consume Matcha you consume the full leaf, where most of the health advantages are, rather than just the water of a generally made tea.
But, before you look for wholesale organic Matcha, it is important to keep few important points in mind.
– Buy Non GMO Matcha from a trusted online supplier
– Check whether the products are preservative free or not
– Buy Matcha green tea powder from a wholesale supplier
– Buy quality pure Matcha Green Tea Powder